mazzgolf

trash guy refused to take my deer carcass

Mazz just put the carcass out as bait and hunt over it opening day of turkey in a treestand and let us know how it goes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

11 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Actually it started with your misinterpretation of leaving a carcass on public property (as a carcass not as garbage) and then you introduced the turkey scenarios your friend went through, which Lunatic then replied to.

I'm beginning to think you don't understand how laws and law enforcement works.  You want to make claims and take a firm position about the laws based on your interpretation (which in some cases may even be correct) but fail to realize your interpretation has ZERO bearing until the point you are standing in front of a judge in a courtroom preferably with a lawyer by your side.  Before then, you're subject to an enforcement officer's interpretation (whether police, NJDFW LE, public works official, etc) and their discretion of issuing a summons to penalize you based on their interpretation.

I know how the law works.  Alone I've gone against large firms and won. Actually I've never lost in court.  

From memory my post was that the REGULATION that isn't backed by any law as required says that you can not place the carcass on public property or public right of way (sidewalk or street) AND THEN says to put it in your trash.  Trash goes on the public right of way.  

I also posted what State Agency regulated animal carcuss's larger than a bird.

Edited by nickmarch

9 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I know how the law works.  Alone I've gone against large firms and won. Actually I've never lost in court.  

From memory my post was that the REGULATION that isn't backed by any law as required says that you can not place the carcass on public property or public right of way (sidewalk or street) AND THEN says to put it in your trash.  Trash goes on the public right of way.  

I also posted what State Agency regulated animal carcuss's larger than a bird.

It becomes trash u put it in you trash perfectly legal.  You are stretching at best with your immagination. You are not subject to regulation as a business would be discarding an animal you butchered for consumption

Edited by vdep217

Mazz definitely needs disposal tips from the Mafia.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Exclusive photo of Nickmarch at his PC

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 5.22.12 PM.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha 3

The disposal company said they would send someone to pick it up.  Why didn't they pick it up?  Maybe because they aren't allowed?

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

It becomes trash u put it in you trash perfectly legal.  You are stretching at best with your immagination. You are not subject to regulation as a business would be discarding an animal you butchered for consumption

No wonder they specified anything larger than a bird.  I'm going to try to remember to tell businesses around here that they can dispose of any birds in the trash but no carcuss's larger than a bird.

nickmarch takes on large firms and wins! If the glove don’t fit u must acquit!

Yes it was bagged. I can't follow this thread anymore.

BUT the whole "life and times of Mazz" comment someone said earlier reminded me I need to post something that happened to me while goose hunting on Monday... its pretty funny.

But that will be another thread - this one has been hijacked in a way D.B Cooper couldn't have pulled off.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

Dam, this is nuts. Just chop him up a little more and put it in different cans. Done

Are we still talking about the deer?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mazzgolf said:

Yes it was bagged. I can't follow this thread anymore.

BUT the whole "life and times of Mazz" comment someone said earlier reminded me I need to post something that happened to me while goose hunting on Monday... its pretty funny.

But that will be another thread - this one has been hijacked in a way D.B Cooper couldn't have pulled off.

Sorry about that!  I have to repeat myself and post the same screenshots and links and quote over and over again due to those who can't comprehend what they read.

Btw did you call your trash company back To find out why they didnt pick it up?

56 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

This is classic :rofl:

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hunter115522 said:

I was about to just lock this gem up - then saw this post and nearly spit my drink...  Thanks brother!!! 

Carry on - if anyone gets too butt hurt let me know and I will try to be a mod again....

• Haha 2