IGNORED

trash guy refused to take my deer carcass

mazzgolf

23 minutes ago, Pathman said:

I can’t believe I’m responding to this Lun again (no offense Lunatic!😁

So you think F&W not showing up to your challenge proves your case and makes you a winner?
They didn’t show up because if they trued to show up to every friggen lunatic like you who makes a ridicules challenge like that, they be running all over the state chasing lunatics! 

Also,  your premise is totally off base.
you know, The one where you continue to state that the regulations can’t be changed from the letter of the law, or whatever the hell you keep saying. 
That’s true Except in this instance,  where the F&W Division is given an exception that they can make changes,  which you continue to ignore. 
 The point is that there was an exception granted to the agency to do exactly what they see fit. You can’t simply ignore the exception they were given! 
Your entire argument disregards the exception that the law allows them, which is to make and change regulations in the best interest of the state and its wildlife as they see fit. 
Just like the firearms “laws” in NJ where every firearm is actually illegal, but certain “exemptions” make it possible to own and use certain firearms. 
In this case the division regulates hunting and fishing through the regulations they set as allowed by the exception to the rule that you generally can’t make changes to the law. 
However, the lawmakers specifically granted them the power to do so, so your argument is irrelevant and has no merit. 

We've said it 20 different ways albeit you said it much better than I but he still will tell you you are wrong.

38 minutes ago, Pathman said:

I can’t believe I’m responding to this Lun again (no offense Lunatic!😁

So you think F&W not showing up to your challenge proves your case and makes you a winner?

yes especially being that the warden originally showed up because some lied and used them to harass me. They were told that I was hunting over bait and showed up to bust me.  I wasn't hunting over bait and received no violations.

They didn’t show up because if they trued to show up to every friggen lunatic like you who makes a ridicules challenge like that, they be running all over the state chasing lunatics! 

see my reply above! Not to mention they replied via a letter stating that they have to respond to complaints.

Also,  your premise is totally off base.
you know, The one where you continue to state that the regulations can’t be changed from the letter of the law, or whatever the hell you keep saying. 
That’s true Except in this instance,  where the F&W Division is given an exception that they can make changes,  which you continue to ignore. 

no they can not change laws or make regulations that are contrary to any law.  Nothing that loon posted  says that. It only says they can make regulations. 

The point is that there was an exception granted to the agency to do exactly what they see fit. You can’t simply ignore the exception they were given! 

SHOW ME WHERE it says that!  I won't hold my breath because it doesn't say that anywhere.

Your entire argument disregards the exception that the law allows them, which is to make and change regulations in the best interest of the state and its wildlife as they see fit. 

see my last reply above!

Just like the firearms “laws” in NJ where every firearm is actually illegal, but certain “exemptions” make it possible to own and use certain firearms. 
In this case the division regulates hunting and fishing through the regulations they set as allowed by the exception to the rule that you generally can’t make changes to the law. 
However, the lawmakers specifically granted them the power to do so, so your argument is irrelevant and has no merit. 

lol! Your not right upstairs!
For the hundreth time...Yes they can make regulations as outlined in the Administrative Proceedures  Act.  They violated numerous provisions of the act to make that regulation.

Edited by nickmarch

The point is that if any of you get a fine for hunting turkey from the ground within 30p' of bait that you know or don't know is there you have what you need to fight it.  If you don't want to fight it then just pay the fine.  If it happens again or you get any other violation within the following 5 years then you will lose your hunting privileges for 5 years.  

Personally I wouldn't pay any fines that are based on illegally made regulations.

Edited by nickmarch

3 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

The point is that if any of you get a fine for hunting turkey from the ground within 30p' of bait that you know or don't know is there you have what you need to fight it.  If you don't want to fight it then just pay the fine.  If it happens again or you get any other violation within the following 5 years then you will lose your hunting privileges for 5 years.  

How did this discussion/point wind up in a topic about discarding a deer carcass?

Actually it started with your misinterpretation of leaving a carcass on public property (as a carcass not as garbage) and then you introduced the turkey scenarios your friend went through, which Lunatic then replied to.

I'm beginning to think you don't understand how laws and law enforcement works.  You want to make claims and take a firm position about the laws based on your interpretation (which in some cases may even be correct) but fail to realize your interpretation has ZERO bearing until the point you are standing in front of a judge in a courtroom preferably with a lawyer by your side.  Before then, you're subject to an enforcement officer's interpretation (whether police, NJDFW LE, public works official, etc) and their discretion of issuing a summons to penalize you based on their interpretation.