IGNORED

Clinton range is open (pictures)

Kype

Why so bitter David? 

Lunatic's post is why I am bitter.

We should not be happy about the way they did it, it was a spit in our face.

I couldn't have said it better.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

The place looks good, and it  needed improvement. Great and we should be happy. We should not be happy about the way they did it, it was a spit in our face.

Truth be told, I don't have a dog in this fight.  If I need to sight in or practice I take a walk out back and do so.  I've never used Clinton range and probably never will despite the fact that it's about 4 miles from my house.  I think its safe to say however, that NJF&W will always be damned if they do and damned if they don't.  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Truth be told, I don't have a dog in this fight.  If I need to sight in or practice I take a walk out back and do so.  I've never used Clinton range and probably never will despite the fact that it's about 4 miles from my house.  I think its safe to say however, that NJF&W will always be damned if they do and damned if they don't.  
Sorry but that's BS. Common sense goes a long way. Do the upgrades right after hunting is over.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

I think you are wrong on this one.
Design, review, take bids and award. Structure the contract so the start of the project is March 15th abd completion of 4 months with liquidated damages of $3000/day.
It is really that easy and there would be no complains since people who do not have your set up would have uninterupted access when it was needed. It didn't happen this way because people in charge don't give shit about us. If this was a business it would never happen and if it did the guy in charge would be looking for a new job. The point is, it really did not have to happen this way, it was easily avoidable.

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

I think you are wrong on this one.

I may be wrong on what caused the delays-I was just taking a guess having had plenty of experience with our litigation happy state full of people looking for a payday.  As far as NJF&W always being damned if they do and damned if they don't, just read through any thread about any regulation change of any kind and you'll find plenty of bitching and complaining.  Ban deer drives!  Don't ban deer drives!  Ban baiting!  Don't ban baiting!  Ban crossbows!  Don't ban crossbows!

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

1 hour ago, yoda4x4 said:

So just a question... If it says no larger than 30 caliber, does that mean that I can shoot a 308?

I belong to Cherry Ridge, but I'm curious, too, as to the Division's intent. Is yoda's .308 not allowed? You can shoot a 30-06 … but not a .308? Or, was the intent to keep calibers under .31?

Maybe should verify with the C.O.'s at the Clinton office ...

On 1/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Kype said:

glad they put cameras up too. for the idiots that go there to mess around

The benches seem very close together. i could see the guy shooting next to me is going to get hit with ejected shells from my slug gun. Will probably have to put on a shell catcher.

23 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Was there any other improvements than what you showed in pictures? This is good but what took so long? I am in construction and I know I could do this with 5 guys in no more than two weeks.

Maybe do a OPRA search/request and you might get the answers your looking for. Not sure if it would lead  you in the right direction, but if your actually interested in finding out,  might be a good place to start. 

9 minutes ago, Scotty155 said:

Maybe do a OPRA search/request and you might get the answers your looking for. Not sure if it would lead  you in the right direction, but if your actually interested in finding out,  might be a good place to start. 

I am really not interested.