Jump to content
JDude

Quick question about permits

Recommended Posts

I purchased my buck permit/deer shotgun permit in 2019 from what I understand from this little paragraph in the digest my permit is still good for January and February of 2020?

Thanks

67BCFE84-616E-4DEB-AF7C-8BE6A6C0E2A9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the permit is still good but you have to purchase a 2020 license.  

  • Like 1
  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You purchase it December of 2019 for the 2019-2020 season? If so yes

if you purchased it January 2019 for the 2018-2019 season then no 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bones said:

You purchase it December of 2019 for the 2019-2020 season? If so yes

if you purchased it January 2019 for the 2018-2019 season then no 

I bought it sometime in the summer of 2019 so its good right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bones said:

You purchase it December of 2019 for the 2019-2020 season? If so yes

if you purchased it January 2019 for the 2018-2019 season then no 

Good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JDude said:

I bought it sometime in the summer of 2019 so its good right?

Yup, you're good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also another question. You need to tag the deer I read somewhere you can use one the extra deer harvest report cards they give you in the digest as a tag. Would this work? I poked a hole through it and threaded a string through. If I attach it to the deer it satisfies the tag?

95E2D509-B3C3-4BA5-9C64-41283ECC189C.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JDude said:

Also another question. You need to tag the deer I read somewhere you can use one the extra deer harvest report cards they give you in the digest as a tag. Would this work? I poked a hole through it and threaded a string through. If I attach it to the deer it satisfies the tag?

Yes, that tag is good.  In addition, you have to fill out the harvest on your license.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thanks everyone for the help I’m going out tomorrow I’ll let y'all know when/if I get one down. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...