IGNORED

Hogs!!

GhostBear

Temp is gonna nose dive this week, with wake up temps in the mid to upper 30' s with highs in the low 60' s, for here that's friggin cold! Lol.

Yeah its been good here, work is steady and the money is good. Things are positive. Fishings been great too! Lol

20191230_162547.jpg

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

4 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Is that a Rabbit????? Glad you had enough gun to bring it down :eek:

More like a squirrel lol. I think I could've used a .450 on this one though. Lol. Yeah it may be small, but its gonna be tasty as hell! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Does this outfitter have a website?

Aactually? I don't know! I found him thru a facebook page called huntimg4connections. Let me see if I can find it

13 hours ago, Tbryant said:

The .300blk is a mean gun for hogs. What rounds you use for it? 

Barnes vor-tx 120 grn tac-TX BT.

Its a poloymer tipped hollow point copper solid, out of my gun its pin point accurate, all shots where right behind the ear. At 25yards for him, and about 5 yards for me.

http://hustonsoutdooradventures.com/florida-hog-hunting/  here you go. He's a real great guy, plus these are free range feral hogs he runs several feeders but does not guarantee a kill. These hogs come and go as they please.

3 hours ago, GhostBear said:

Barnes vor-tx 120 grn tac-TX BT.

Its a poloymer tipped hollow point copper solid, out of my gun its pin point accurate, all shots where right behind the ear. At 25yards for him, and about 5 yards for me.

Shoot the same ones but 110 grain. Arguably the best round for hunting with the 300 blk.