IGNORED

Bruce Springsteen's Son Becomes Jersey City Fireman

Jim_

My Uncle was in the Freehold Borough Fire Department at the time when Springsteen bought them a brand new fire truck. He said that he was a very nice guy which I could see why.

Springsteen-borntorun-camion.jpg

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

5 hours ago, archer36 said:

He got a lot of recognition for music used in movies and such. Since he is a Jersey Boy, it may appear he has more of a following then he actually does worldwide or in the rest of the country. . I never saw one of his concerts or owned any of his music. 

I would love to hunt on his 378 acre property in Colts Neck though. 

Yes. so would I since I live 2 miles from him.  As far as I know only the caretakers and his employees hunt there.  He really likes his privacy which is why he lives there, away from everyone. 

12 hours ago, stratocaster said:

Yes. so would I since I live 2 miles from him.  As far as I know only the caretakers and his employees hunt there.  He really likes his privacy which is why he lives there, away from everyone. 

When I had my Custom Interior Painting Business, we did work for a Colts Neck Policeman. Bruce uses Colts Neck off duty cops to provide security around his "farm". They get privileges to hunt. He said there were some real monsters in there. 

22 hours ago, Jim_ said:

Maybe I'm dating myself here. My memories of Springsteen is blasting Rosalita and Born To Run and stuff on my truck's 8-track, back around high school days, in the 70's. Along with Lynyrd Skynyrd, Stones ...

If I did a politics test for everybody, there wouldn't be that much music I could listen to. Or, movies to watch. Etc.

Anyway, it seems that he and his wife did a good job raising their kids. A reporter stuck a microphone in the boy's face after the searing-in ceremony … a very modest, quiet, and respectful young man. And, now … a Jersey City Firefighter. Good job, Mom and Dad.

Kid was likely raised by a nanny.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:48 PM, Jim_ said:

I thought this was pretty cool. The kid worked for it and earned it. Not your typical superstar's offspring. 

Bruce Springsteen and Patti Scialfa stand beside their son Sam, who was sworn in on Tuesday as a Jersey City firefighter. ...

200114151922-01-bruce-springsteen-son-firefighter-exlarge-169.jpg

You don't really think he earned this, do you?? Come on....his dad is a giant liberal who is a buddy of our govenor. 

22 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

.his dad is a giant liberal who is a buddy of our govenor. 

That's Bon Jovi … not Springsteen. Bon Jovi and his family are close friends with the Murphy family, for many years. Don't know how that one started.