Shootemandmountem

We miss you Stevo

I miss him.Feels like yesterday,we pm'd each other often, he was one of a few That were up an on NJH  most every morning when the rooster crowed.R.I.P. Stevo.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Only met him once, at the youth rimfire shoot, but wished I had gotten to know him better. I think about him when I teach new youth shooters. We'll all be back together someday, till then enjoy your well earned rest.

• Like 2

He’s was a good man and will be remembered! Man I still remember when he guided me on my first AR build, offered to let me hunt his farm, fixed my father in laws rifle. Going to Oaks show with him and probably my favorite was when he got to meet my first son at the Apple Orchard. I was in the area and passed by to see him. The man had a heart of Gold.

RIP my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi guys it’s Jessie, Steve’s daughter, thank you soo much for sharing your stories and pictures of my dad. Really warmed mine and mom’s heart to see so many of you still remember him. Because of this site and NJH my father made lifetime friends, Even if he never met you in person. We are so grateful for all the people these sites put into our lives. I am a firm believer in God allowing loved ones to send signs and my father sends lots of them! Thank you guys for being there for him in the good days all the way to that last day. The endless amount of love and support from complete strangers made those horrible days a little more bearable. 

Rangers Lead The Way! 

• Like 9
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

1 hour ago, Jess said:

Hi guys it’s Jessie, Steve’s daughter, thank you soo much for sharing your stories and pictures of my dad. Really warmed mine and mom’s heart to see so many of you still remember him. Because of this site and NJH my father made lifetime friends, Even if he never met you in person. We are so grateful for all the people these sites put into our lives. I am a firm believer in God allowing loved ones to send signs and my father sends lots of them! Thank you guys for being there for him in the good days all the way to that last day. The endless amount of love and support from complete strangers made those horrible days a little more bearable. 

Rangers Lead The Way! 

This is awesome to hear

• Like 2

Jess where you the one I met when I dropped off the olive oil after your dad fixed my father in laws rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Jess said:

Rangers Lead The Way! 

Welcome to the site Jessie! Your Dad's legacy will be forever remembered and honored. He was a true leader who had a great time with your Mom when we presented him with his black squirrel rug at Jay's place. 

I found the link to the thread and its following for all to see who have not had the opportunity. It is attached below.

May your Dad R.I.P.! God bless..

Edited by LPJR
  • Like 2