Tarhunt

1/13/2020 Camera Check

17 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

But, I wasn't there. 

You have got to get some cell cams, this day late dollar short shit is for the birds :happywave:

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

You have got to get some cell cams, this day late dollar short shit is for the birds :happywave:

I agree. But, my problem is that I have 6 different properties and I can only hunt one at a time. I'm giving two properties to my friend because, he lost a property due to the owner selling. 

Edited by Tarhunt
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I agree. But, my problem is that I have 6 different properties and I can only hunt one at a time. I'm giving two properties to my friend because, he lost a property due to the owner selling. 

John I'm your friend too :happywave:

Great pictures 

Edited by Buck154
  • Like 2

That group of Does looks like the ones on one of my pieces. They have been travelling together since the middle of November. Seen them three times. Hit or miss. You just have to be there when they come by. It's a numbers game. 

Edited by archer36
  • Agree 1

Just now, archer36 said:

That group of Does looks like the ones on one of my pieces. They have been travelling together since the middle of February. Seen them three times. Hit or miss. You just have to be there when they come by. It's a numbers game. 

I'm going back out again to my ground blind where I saw nothing yesterday. I'm relying on information from my cameras as well as info from the farmer. Hopefully, something shows up. It's definitely been a struggle for me this season. 

Just now, Tarhunt said:

I'm going back out again to my ground blind where I saw nothing yesterday. I'm relying on information from my cameras as well as info from the farmer. Hopefully, something shows up. It's definitely been a struggle for me this season. 

Sorry I said February but I was supposed to say November. I edited it. Don't want you to think I'm nuts. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I have put in more sits this year then ever. Deer sightings dropped off drastically since gun season in November opened. Don't know why? Weather, acorns, less deer, etc. Who knows. You just have to put in the time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

I have put in more sits this year then ever. Deer sightings dropped off drastically since gun season in November opened. Don't know why? Weather, acorns, less deer, etc. Who knows. You just have to put in the time. 

I agree. All of the properties that I hunt except one, the deer sightings have dropped off considerably.