MPSR

chuckars or pheasant for Sale in Sussex County

Looking to stock some property on Monday.. Does anyone know other than Echo Valley who has birds..  

It would be a ride for you but grace game birds in Frenchtown has good birds at a nice price. About 20 minutes from Clinton where you could stock and hunt them.

10 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Was a place in Andover off 517 before Perona  farms that raises them.  Do not have number 

Yep Hudson Farms.. The owners son plays football with my boy been there many of times.. I call them tomorrow..  The set up they have is unreal...

Thanks JHB..

25 minutes ago, MPSR said:

Yep Hudson Farms.. The owners son plays football with my boy been there many of times.. I call them tomorrow..  The set up they have is unreal...

Thanks JHB..

make left off 206 in Andover Borough, go in a few miles on 517 it's on the right... You can't see the pens from the road.     

Thanks Gents.. Hudson farms or ECHO Valley picking up a bunch Monday morning.. Gary at Indian gets his birds for the hunts and does not sell them privately... I usually do 3 or for hunts a year with him.. Great Guy..

Thanks for the additional places..etc..