IGNORED

The Party Might Be Over...

rocky

Rocky there are still some nice bucks out there. I have a few spots with nice bucks still. I have been hunting just one of them right now because the biggest does show sometimes during shooting light. Other times he likes to mess with me by making sure he shows on cam 10 minutes after I walk out.  The fat lady has not sung.

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Rocky there are still some nice bucks out there. I have a few spots with nice bucks still. I have been hunting just one of them right now because the biggest does show sometimes during shooting light. Other times he likes to mess with me by making sure he shows on cam 10 minutes after I walk out.  The fat lady has not sung.

A pic from a week ago. It is a nice buck for NJ, but I am in the filling the freezer mode right now. For some reason this year I did not feel like gun hunting so I will be bringing the bow out with me. 

82513774_10216544432669528_1848691062504

9 minutes ago, rocky said:

A pic from a week ago. It is a nice buck for NJ, but I am in the filling the freezer mode right now. For some reason this year I did not feel like gun hunting so I will be bringing the bow out with me. 

82513774_10216544432669528_1848691062504

Yea, I have some shooters in an extended gun season zone but am exclusively hunting with the bow in another zone. If I need another deer I will wait to take a doe in February in a gun zone. I still have 9 cams out and have new bucks showing up so don't give up on a nice one showing up.