IGNORED

8 Hang On Tree Stands for Sale

dlist777

I bought a tree saddle and hunted mobile all year.  I like it and I’m not going back to pre-set tree stands.  So, here is a ton of crap I’d like to sell.  I’m going to try to give all the information you’d need to decide.  Reply in this thread if you have any questions (or PM if you’d like).  I know this is the wrong time of year to be selling treestands, but if you're thinking of setting up some private land for next season, this might save you big $'s.  

I live in Fort Washington PA.  I will travel 1 hour to meet anyone.  Here are a few spots that I have met folks on NJWW to sell items in the past:

1.       Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters in Bordentown.

2.       Wawa in Pemberton

3.       The Wawa in Burlington NJ near the intersection of the 130 and the PA / NJ Tpke Extension

Again, google Fort Washington PA and I’ll meet you anywhere within an hour drive…

Items

I have 8 tree stands for sale.  I used these as semi-permanent hang ons where I would put them up in the summer and pull down after season.  There are two types:

1.        Millennium M50 Hang On (6 of these)

a.       The seat can be adjusted for tree lean and the platform can be adjusted as well (back and forth not left to right). 

b.       These are super easy to set and comfy.  They are a bit heavy for hang and hunt, really meant for semi-permanent. 

c.       Each of these is either 1 or 2 seasons old. 

d.       No rust or rips in seats. 

e.       Each comes with the tree bracket (ratchet style) and a ratchet strap for the bottom.

f.        They do NOT come with a lifeline.

2.       Special Run Millennium / Ol Man Hybrid (2 of these)

a.       This was a special run Millennium did.  It’s essentially a Millennium M50 with an Ol Man sling style seat.

b.       The handles can be removed if they seem like they’re in your way.  These have the same bracket as the M50 but the seat and platform are not adjustable for tree lean.  

c.       These have never been the field.  I put them together and they haven’t left my garage. 

d.       Each comes with the tree bracket (ratchet style) and a ratchet strap for the bottom.

e.       They do NOT come with a lifeline.

Price

$500 for all 8

The M50 lists as $150 on Amazon, so I think $75 for each for these is fair (1/2 off new).  I can’t find a listing for the hybrid.  I’m going to ask a little more ($85) since they are brand new.  All together, that would total $620.  I'm going to ask $500 for all 8 stands.  

If I don't get takers for the bunch after a week or so, I'll re-list as individuals.  

20200112_145134_resized.jpg

20200112_145940_resized.jpg

20200112_145946_resized.jpg

20200112_145951_resized.jpg

20200112_150019_resized.jpg

20200112_150556_resized.jpg

20200112_150558_resized.jpg

20200112_150605_resized.jpg