Big8PTR

Free to new Bowhunter

After 38 years of bow hunting, I am hanging it up. Quiting job and my wife and I moving to Tennessee. Going to relax, hit the Tennesse River and get back into some fishing.

I'd like to hand off my stuff someone looking to get into bowhunting and is short on cash. I'd like to pay it forward for all the years that the woods have given me in enjoyment.

I have a 2005 Diamond SC, 29 draw length set at 60lbs. I have 3 other mods to adjust length as well. Comes with Ripcord Code Red rest and IQ micro sight. String is excellant condition. I have 2 soft bow cases as well and bunch of other things including Muzzy broadheads, some aluminum arrows that I have been using, etc. Excellant shooting bow.

Also comes with 3 working trailcams with SD cards, 2 Hunters View climbers, one steel and one aluminum,and a deer cart.

Also a Bitzenburger jig to fletch arrows. I know I have some other things to include as well.....

Everything a new hunter would need to get out there and bow hunt. 

First come offer. Located in Budd Lake, Morris County.

20191117_091807.jpg

20200112_121337.jpg

20191117_092004.jpg

20191117_104623.jpg

20191117_092256.jpg

• Like 11
  • Winner 14

Super generous, good luck with Tennessee.  I am hoping to retire there as well.

Heck of an offer and hopefully the gear will get into the right hands. 

Wow that is super generous. Hopefully it goes to someone that is really in need for some help. :up:. Good luck with the move and post some picture of what you catch down there.

Wow amazingly generous offer!  Very nice of you!  Best of luck in TN and good luck fishing!  Catch em up!

Awesome offer! 

Best wishes on your move. Enjoy your retirement. 

That’s an incredibly generous offer . Like others have said hope it gets into the hands of someone who truly needs them . Best of luck in your retirement . 

Nice offer. My daughter is taking a job in Tennessee starting in July. I told her that she needs to meet a guy that has alot of farm acreage for deer hunting. I'm always thinking. 

• Like 1