deletereturnshift

New Member in Hunterdon County

12 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I detailed his truck when I was a teenager. 

Harold Frising

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kype said:

welcome ray. im in hunterdon as well. but i can throw a stone and it would land in warren county 

I'm in Warren county, but I'm a stone's throw from Hunterdon county.   Are you the guy who keeps breaking my windows?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bucky said:

So did I,first house on the left once you go under the tunnels, also had cousins(Pattons) up the other end:up:

Upland Reserve is loaded with deer but its county owned and a permit is needed. There are plenty of other county properties in the area as well(permit only) and also some state land if you look on NJFG website..Welcome to the area!

@deletereturnshift the county does have some excellent property open up to deer hunting with a $25 permit. People do camp out overnight for some of the more sought after properties, however, most of the properties produce excellent deer hunting. If you’re also wanting to get into bow hunting check out NJ natural lands trust. Free permit.  Pm me for details on properties near us. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Kype said:

bloomsbury

Nevermind.  I'm in Asbury.  You'd need to have a really good arm to hit my place!

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Welcome to New Jersey's God's Country:

I wouldn't live anywhere else (in NJ, that is).

Hunterdon County reminds me a little bit of Texas so I gotta agree with you there. Lol

• Like 1

Along with my father, I was a plank owner member of the Farmer's Sportsmen's Club in Holland Twp.  Must have been around 1950 when we started it.  I dropped out when I entered the Navy.

Welcome to the site!

Edited by Nomad
misread
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Welcome- I used to live in Hunterdon and moved. Pm me. I’ll set you up on two amazing stand locations. 100% success rate for the 5 season I hunted it. Only pressure is during 6 day. You will have land to yourself. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ratherbhunting said:

Welcome to the site and the area. I am in Hunterdon County, Readington Township area. 

Thanks! Ever hunted the County Parks system?