IGNORED

Need help finding a shed!

VFL

4 hours ago, VFL said:

So here’s the icing on the cake and a GREAT GUY alert...

Gobblengrunt volunteered to help me look for the shed and after some hard work and piecing key information together, he worked his magic! Not only did he refuse compensation, he didn’t even let me buy him lunch!! The irony is, we found out we have a mutual friend, too - small world!! This hunt and experience goes beyond a great deer. I’ve had some great people help me along the way and that’s what hunting is all about. Again, thanks for all the support and advice and thank you Ron for driving over an hour away to help a complete stranger!

That is so great!!  Kudos to Mr. Gobble!!  :up::up:

That's an awsome rack .You are defiantly a luck man to shoot this great deer then have a good guy like gobblengrunt reach out to you and help you find shed half . When I saw your post I thought to myself some coyote has the shed down in it den chewing on it that would be my kinda luck. Lol . Congrats on a awsome buck and cool story to go with it. Your should have that picture of the 2 of you with shed hanging with the mount.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Un-friggen-real!  I loved following this story and I cannot believe you found it. Hell of an ending to this story.  Can’t wait to see the mount when it’s done.

And way to go Gobblengrunt to offer up your day to help someone else find a needle in the haystack knowing how much it would mean to them.  My hat is off to you, sir.