IGNORED

Shotgun ammo

trader979

On 1/11/2020 at 9:24 AM, trader979 said:

As much as I loathed going into dicks, it was the only place close I could purchase shotgun ammo. Now that the head dick of  dicks is pulling hunting from nj stores, does anyone have recommendations where I can find shot gun ammo?  I’m located by red bank NJ in eastern Monmouth county. I know that I can purchase online for the time being, but once comrade Murphy gets his way, online sales are going to be banned. I know there is shooters and Cheyenne but they are about an hour away. Thanks in advance for the help. 

Less than a mile away. As long as they keep selling ammo for my Glock and my shotgun i'll still be shopping there. We have nothing in Union County.

I live and work 5 minutes from it and its a great disoppointment to see very little progress for so many years. From what I can see they are surcharging the are but is not going well. Meaning the ground keeps on sinking under the weight and it needs to stop to built on it. 
I'm in construction and we've been waiting a long time for the site to be prepped. That makes sense now. It's a great location as far as access.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, pjb said:

I'm in construction and we've been waiting a long time for the site to be prepped. That makes sense now. It's a great location as far as access.

Do you know the movie theater on the other side of 1&9/Parkway. It was condemned because  foundations kept on sinking and the building was cracking. Its the same swampy ground. 

Do you know the movie theater on the other side of 1&9/Parkway. It was condemned because  foundations kept on sinking and the building was cracking. Its the same swampy ground. 
I remember that now. Definitely low land there. It will be interesting to see how it works out. Hopefully it doesn't turn into xanadu at the Meadowlands.

30 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Less than a mile away. As long as they keep selling ammo for my Glock and my shotgun i'll still be shopping there. We have nothing in Union County.

Yeah Union County is bad. Heritage Guild mentioned above is like the last hold out. I've had some gunsmithing done there and was happy. 

23 minutes ago, TouchofGrey said:

Yeah Union County is bad. Heritage Guild mentioned above is like the last hold out. I've had some gunsmithing done there and was happy. 

Bought my Glock there and had gunsmithing  but can't beat Dicks for 9mm ammo $9.99 box plus trap loads four dollars and change.

2 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Bought my Glock there and had gunsmithing  but can't beat Dicks for 9mm ammo $9.99 box plus trap loads four dollars and change.

Yes you can. Buy elsewhere or face not being able to buy it anywhere else but on line. We go to dicks to save a couple of dollars while they put out of business every store around. Then they say F u gun owners and we have nothing left. I have a feeling this is the plan for them anyway.

7 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Yes you can. Buy elsewhere or face not being able to buy it anywhere else but on line. We go to dicks to save a couple of dollars while they put out of business every store around. Then they say F u gun owners and we have nothing left. I have a feeling this is the plan for them anyway.

Shall i drive 1 1/2 hours for two boxes of ammo and four boxes of trap loads i don't think so. Our governor and the people in NJ icluding hunters and fisherman fucked us by electing Murphy. 32% of registered voters voted in the gubernatorial race. And please don't tell me i couldn't get to the polls because you can do a mail in ballot. Dicks in Union has good gun sales.

And i will continue to shop there until they pull everything off the shelf.

Edited by ithaca10

55 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

While I agree with you on using local there comes a time when the local guy is a gouger because he knows he’s all that’s left. My buddy stopped into the Heritage Guild in Branchburg, they wanted 18.99 for a box of .410 shells :eek: thrn when he asked about why they don’t sell hunting licenses the response was “we don’t make real money off them” Well just maybe if they accommodated hunters a bit guys might just buy something else. Dbags at best. I am buying a new ML and will drive to Andover Hunt/Fish which is 45 minutes away instead of the Guild which is 10 minutes away

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

10 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Just use sportsman guide, best prices and shipping will be less than fuel. 

Agreed but it is a nice day trip if I can talk the wife into it, I also have cabelas gift cards to burn

Edited by bucky