IGNORED

Shot my first fox ever!

johnyanu

11 minutes ago, Kype said:

way to go:up: ask if you need help skinning it. im sure theres someone around you to help. 

Thanks.  Yeah my dad usually dose it but since he moved down the shore I have my friends dad help me. Any idea where to send them to get tanned

15 minutes ago, Kype said:

way to go:up: ask if you need help skinning it. im sure theres someone around you to help. 

Mom said He can do it!!

https://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/Typical-Scenario-for-Tanning-a-Hide-W52.aspx

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

16 minutes ago, johnyanu said:

Thanks.  Yeah my dad usually dose it but since he moved down the shore I have my friends dad help me. Any idea where to send them to get tanned

Here John

http://www.buckscountyfurproducts.com/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Just now, Michael Britt said:

Truth be told, I think I've seen more Red Fox this season, than the rest of my 41 years combined. I literally been seeing them every time I go out...not just hunting but traveling to and from.

I’ve had 3 fox at one time on my trail cam so I decided to see if I can see anything today and say 3 killed 1.  Lot of fox

6 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Thank you very much

14 minutes ago, Michael Britt said:

Truth be told, I think I've seen more Red Fox this season, than the rest of my 41 years combined. I literally been seeing them every time I go out...not just hunting but traveling to and from.

i have heard the same from other hunters. i put up a fox this morning for a guy who shot one. he said he never sees them. 

38 minutes ago, johnyanu said:

contact a taxidermist. there is a place in new jersey that tans. for the life of me i cant remember. another trapper will know.