IGNORED

kent fasteel 2.0

nickyan04

On 1/10/2020 at 2:16 PM, nickyan04 said:

just purchased some Kent fasteel 2.0 is it any good?

What load(s) did you get and how did it do on paper?

I'll have to get a box of it in 3" BB and 2.  Good luck to me doing that 🙄  well actually i don't need a box of each, just 4 shells of each to try from me and my sons 870s..The original Fasteel 3" 1&1/4 oz 2 and 3" 1&3/8oz BB did great from my 870. My sons like the Federal Prem Black Cloud BB and Win Drylok 2s. Both in 3" 1&1/4oz loading.

I'm ok on Kent BB for a season or so but they stopped making that 🤬😠😡 and i can't find the 2s anywhere either.

29 minutes ago, rem870hunter1 said:

Interesting,did not know that. 

Steel is so much different than lead, you can get somewhat of an idea with given loads by shooting them close to the water and at something 40yrds away. The load that hits the water in a short eliptical circle is far better than the one that shoots a long 10’ or so strtched line even if that one shot better on paper

AWM

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

Steel is so much different than lead, you can get somewhat of an idea with given loads by shooting them close to the water and at something 40yrds away. The load that hits the water in a short eliptical circle is far better than the one that shoots a long 10’ or so strtched line even if that one shot better on paper

I know it's definetly different than lead,it does not have the knock down power or penetration that lead has,even flies different.