Sign in to follow this  
optowalt

Somethings to ponder

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Scary is how many people they brainwashed.

If there ever was a time for those who have been misled to wake up and see what is happening, now should be that time.

The Media and Democrats siding with a terrorist, who has killed and maimed thousands, yes thousands of Americans, and others, and contributed to significant unrest in the Middle East, over our own Country because they hate Trump, and can't admit he has done anything right. Intel says he was planing several other, major attacks, and some were imminent. Even if you don't believe that intel, there is no disputing what he has done in the past. Yet here the Democrats are saying this is a war crime, wanting to open new impeachment hearings, and with help of the Media, portraying  this guy who has been designated a terrorist since 2005, as some kind of respectable hero. 

Those few here who continue to believe the lies told to you by the media, and ignore the truth's you see here, but they fail to report, please tell me that fog is drifting from your eyes, finally. 

Edited by DV1
  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, DV1 said:

If there ever was a time for those who have been misled to wake up and see what is happening, now should be that time.

The Media and Democrats siding with a terrorist, who has killed and maimed thousands, yes thousands of Americans, and others, and contributed to significant unrest in the Middle East, over our own Country because they hate Trump, and can't admit he has done anything right. Intel says he was planing several other, major attacks, and some were imminent. Even if you don't believe that intel, there is no disputing what he has done in the past. Yet here the Democrats are saying this is a war crime, wanting to open new impeachment hearings, and with help of the Media, portraying  this guy who has been designated a terrorist since 2005, as some kind of respectable hero. 

Those few here who continue to believe the lies told to you by the media, and ignore the truth's you see here, but they fail to report, please tell me that fog is drifting from your eyes, finally. 

You are naive. They praised Obama for supporting Iran so how do you think they will react to this. If you hate America this is only a natural reaction.

How about this one?  I got an ultra liberal friend who is saying Iran says they have nothing against the American people.  They just want Trump.  As if we'll be friends if we turn Trump over to them.  Too much weed can mess some peoples thinking up bad...

3 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

How about this one?  I got an ultra liberal friend who is saying Iran says they have nothing against the American people.  They just want Trump.  As if we'll be friends if we turn Trump over to them.  Too much weed can mess some peoples thinking up bad...

It perfectly illustrates liberal stupidity.

Posted (edited)

Let us not forget what the Iranians did to Buckley who was kidnappped by the Iranians using one of their locally backed rabbles as a proxy back in 1984 as I recall.

Edited by madeinuk

3 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

Iran hated us long before Trump.

Exactly the point I made...

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

Exactly the point I made...

Don’t worry, the media for the dummies will convince them Trump started it all. 

Edited by Lunatic
  • Agree 1