IGNORED

NJW&W Gear: Camo Hats and Beanies!

BowhunterNJ

On 1/7/2020 at 10:35 PM, BowhunterNJ said:

OK everyone, I made a big update.  I updated the original post to include ALL the camo options for the CAP and 12" Beanie!  There's enough interest that I can carry some overstock and will order a few different camos based on the initial user input, then set up a Store on here where members can buy the overstock and gauge future interest to restock! :up:

I updated the List of Interest to include the items everyone wanted based on the original pictures.  Please update your camo selection otherwise I'll be ordering what is currently specified.  I can't tell what camo is the left cap vs the right cap, so I'm letting you guys pick what you want from the options!  Just reply here after this message and I'll update accordingly! :up:

Thanks Matt,Due to overwhelming responses, it's clear your logo is a big hit,so I was wondering if you might exspand to lingerie, I'd be interested in briefs,like on deluth trading.:whoo:

Untitled-8_84e0fde9-59ab-4c2d-aded-4e7decc6743e.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Dynamicduojx said:

Does anyone know if these are the soft, unstructured front hats or the hard, trucker style front hats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There working on it.

9dda3e1d08965f44ae0d33c124743087.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt