IGNORED

Epic morning duck hunting with the boy

rgw

Oh, wow! Glad to know the shore had just as bad of fog as the river. We hit the river today and the fog was soup-thick also -- We were wondering if we would have been better off going to coastal - your post tells me the fog was just as bad down there! We also had to use my phone GPS just to make sure we got to our spot without running aground! Fog stayed around for the entire 5 or so hours we were out.

That said, we also had a great morning with the birds coming out of the fog like ghosts.

fog-dekes.jpg.e161782f70cbe092ce8d09c8736206c3.jpg

fog-boat.jpg.3ac873ec9ccf8380c9137c23f01e8a53.jpg

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

Oh, wow! Glad to know the shore had just as bad of fog as the river. We hit the river today and the fog was soup-thick also -- We were wondering if we would have been better off going to coastal - your post tells me the fog was just as bad down there! We also had to use my phone GPS just to make sure we got to our spot without running aground! Fog stayed around for the entire 5 or so hours we were out.

That said, we also had a great morning with the birds coming out of the fog like ghosts.

fog-dekes.jpg.e161782f70cbe092ce8d09c8736206c3.jpg

fog-boat.jpg.3ac873ec9ccf8380c9137c23f01e8a53.jpg

Yeah it was bad. We had someone set up 100 yds from us and had no idea till they shot. Luckily we were cutting them off and we're done in an hour