IGNORED

Had the privilage to make this call for a vet

redneck

Very nice! 

God bless the Marine receiving that beauty of a call.

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

sweet piece ! always admire people with wood work'n skills.  I have a chess/checker board that was crafter by a n ol cabinet maker bout 25 yrs ago , over 200 cut n crafted pieces in this board .wood workers are true artist !  :up:

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

Yes I am mainly a custom call maker, only time I production calls is for a show. or if I get bored and have time on my hands.  I can do the navy pot call for ya  Just call me and we can figure out what you want and the wood.  I am out of town till Monday.  and Tuesday morning you know where I will be LOL    any other time we can talk

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg

By the way he got the call Friday night I was not allowed to show it until he got it LOL  I told him lets get that thing scratched up and kill a bird,  he just looked at me and said maybe in a few years,   those pics do not do justice to the real call.  I do a lot of custom field calls, calls that are made for sound not looks, the guys that get my calls get them to kill  ducks geese turkeys deer and predators.. so this call is got mixed emotions I want my calls to kill game, but this call gives honor, the story in the coin is  very real to this Marine,  I don't think this call is going to the woods for a few years LOL 

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg