IGNORED

Zeus Broadheads...Really?

Shug

I agree 3 blade there are more expensive heads but they are well made solid heads like silver flame etc.

I just watched a YouTube video where they shot the Zeus and lots of other heads.... Zeus was funny when it was shot....

The guy say you guys gotta get your stuff together...

There were pieces on the porch the roof.. all over...lol

I bought a pack..
The owner donated 3 to my beefsteak last year and I try and support those who support us.
I shot it off my bow 3x and all 3 shots corkscrews over a foot off...

I took the same head and screwed it onto my cousins arrow and tried on his bow and they flew perfect.

Owner said it's my bow out of tune, but I dont have issues with montec or rage heads.

He offered for me to come to his house and he would see what's going on being I hunt right near his home- I just havent had the time..

I will say I spoke with the creator and he explained the quality of the metals used. Thicknesses, etc- nothing was skimped on the build. His goal was to design a quality head that can penetrate a shoulder better than most.
I do like the tips- which are larger than the diameter of an arrow shaft to punch a hole through bone large enough to reduce friction and gain penetration..

Neat head- if I can get to fly good I'll try them.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

• 10 months later...

Once the left of center impact was tuned out, the broadhead shot well.
A complete pass through on a harvested doe was witnessed at the full blade cutting width.
ZEUS put the springs in the right spot with this one.
Maybe this design would eliminate the blades planing off of the ribs, maybe not...
Zeus 1
Rage 0

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk