IGNORED

Monday's Deer Movement

Rusty

All the stars are lining up for tomorrow afternoon.  The pressure will be steadily dropping from noon until dark,  the moon will be underfoot at 4:00,  and it will start snowing at 5:00.  If you don't see deer on their feet tomorrow afternoon it's not my fault, you are clearly doing something wrong.  :rofl:  

14 minutes ago, Rusty said:

All the stars are lining up for tomorrow afternoon.  The pressure will be steadily dropping from noon until dark,  the moon will be underfoot at 4:00,  and it will start snowing at 5:00.  If you don't see deer on their feet tomorrow afternoon it's not my fault, you are clearly doing something wrong.  :rofl:  

Sure, give us 1 afternoon after you ruined a week

www.liftxrentals.com

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Oh bull$&it, bitching ,whining, pissing and moaning is the only way to get it done. 

AWM

1 hour ago, tcook8296 said:

Sure, give us 1 afternoon after you ruined a week

I told you he was a giver, after soaked to the bone week, tired and vocation days gone, he gives us Monday, the day we go back to work. Why don't you just give us deer stampede, triggered by the moon getting stuck all day overhead, on Christmas day? :shock:

On 12/15/2019 at 6:10 AM, Rusty said:

And stay off of your phones! Especially, during the power hour. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".