IGNORED

Good things are coming...

BowTechExperience

Carbon Overdrive or the RPM?

I expect a full review on Matts desk by next Monday. :rofl:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Did a little wheeling and dealing and $300.00 out of pocket and this Black beauty is mine.. brand new in the box.

Bowtech RPM 360.....  I set the draw weight to 60 lbs. The same as my Experience and honestly the RPM draws smoother

Pre tuned it last night and it is shooting bare shafts and fletched arrows clean through paper. I will give it a final tune over the next week as the sting and cables settle and I shoot the hell out of it...

I cannot believe how quiet it is.

I set her up with a Trophy Taker drop away, Trophy Ridge React 5 pin sight, Simms windjammer stabilizer with the weight kit and a tight Spot quiver...

Arrows are going to be FMJ 400's weighing in at 420 grain complete with a 100 grain head.  This is my exact same setup as my Experience..

here are a few phone pics, better pics to come as I tune and work on the RPM.

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo6.JPG

lol....That won't happen again ...

Very nice!  Game changer...version 2!!! :)

Thanks guys..

Dave, thanks man. I am at some point before the summer, going to send you a skull/rack to camo dip for me .. Just waiting to get the chance to flesh it out.. It is in its current state, well, umm,  nasty right now..