IGNORED

12/10/19 Six Day Firearm Check In

Swamp_Yankee

1 hour ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Well he didn't go far you can see him belly up in the pic ... My smallest buck for sure but was a proud daddy this morning when my son tracked  the blood trail from start to finish by himself at 3 years old. The kid gets so excited and begs me to watch meateater instead of cartoons. 

IMG_20191210_072143.jpg

IMG_20191210_082634-01.jpeg

Awesome! Congrats to you and your son!

Only a fawn this mirning who wiuldnt leave. They were doing a drive on top of a ridge so i unzipped my blind to stand outside of it during the drive and she was 10 yds from me. I got out took a couple steps and she circled around me and fed for 15 minutes with me only 10yds away. Well the drive ended so i decided to move my ladder stand. Pushed her up the hill then. Grabbed ladder stand and dragged it downhill. Put it secured it and sat down to check view and bam there is walking back in. She walked over and looked my gun leaning against tree and watched me climb diwn. I took 4-5 steps towards gun/deer before zhe bounced 30 yds away. Never seen a deer that tame on a wma with tons of pressure. Side note, did see CO check a couple guys and then an entire deer club for licenses and plugs in gun. 

1 hour ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Well he didn't go far you can see him belly up in the pic ... My smallest buck for sure but was a proud daddy this morning when my son tracked  the blood trail from start to finish by himself at 3 years old. The kid gets so excited and begs me to watch meateater instead of cartoons. 

IMG_20191210_072143.jpg

IMG_20191210_082634-01.jpeg

Congrats nice job