IGNORED

Where Can I Catch the Giants Game Near Stokes

Bucndoe

48 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

Dude didn’t ask for comments and opinions on what to do with his time on this night with crappy weather! He asked where he can catch the game.... yea let’s sit around the fireless fire pit while getting drenched and catching a cold, sounds like the perfect plan!  

Ok, go to GYP's bar then. If it's still open.  Bring bail money,lol.  It use to be like the wild wild west in there back in the day.

And do not eat the pickled eggs

2 hours ago, Hitemnasty said:

Dude didn’t ask for comments and opinions on what to do with his time on this night with crappy weather! He asked where he can catch the game.... yea let’s sit around the fireless fire pit while getting drenched and catching a cold, sounds like the perfect plan!

You must be new to this public forum thing. It is all about opinion and comments. 

2 hours ago, Hitemnasty said:

He did not ask your opinion as well. He asked for a place to watch the game and yet you felt obligated to derail to another subject :happywave:Dude!

Edited by Lunatic

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

I was super estactick you had Youngins to hunt deer.Not anymore!

They are young adults that started to drink Silver Sodas at 1. I held off until 2. 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."