IGNORED

Something to think about today

7 hours ago, mikejd said:

i reach into the bottom of my pack and get out that little backup zip lock bag of baby whipes. im feeling like a champ in a few minutes. cmon you didnt forget your gun this morning whipes are higher on the list for me.

American Boy Scout. :happywave:

I always have a roll of TP in my backpack or turkey vest, even if I have to steal one from the gas station or Wawa restroom.  But in case you can't find that, look for some green leaves first, oaks & beech trees usually drop their leaves last. Choice #2 is a corncob if you can find one. Choice 3 is look for a creek or some snow, drop a deuce, then wipe with your left hand like they do in India, and rinse off in the creek or with some snow; make sure you eat your PB & J  & pick your nose with your right hand for the rest of the day, and make sure to get your pants in the washer AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME before anyone takes notice of the mustard stains inside your camo pants.:tooth:

Edited by Stan Putz

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

Underwear gets cut into strips. Been there more than once

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."