IGNORED

Something to think about today

Us hunters face real life issues. While your getting rained on in the stand today think about this.

You eat your peanutbutter crackers and finish off your thermos of coffee in the stand when it hits you..... that second cup of coffee poop feeling. On your way out this morning you grabbed a paper towel to wipe yur scope off in the event a buck gets washed your way. Now you usually have TP, but its waaayyy back at the truck and your stuck with a wet scope, bubble guts and only 1 paper towel, but its a Bounty. What do you do?

does it really matter when it becomes a bubble gut that one bounty is not gonna be enough so you are either riding home like that :vomit: using leaves ( do not recommend :lookaround:  ) cutting your shirt using socks or under ware or all depending on how long you waited  :rofl:   but none of that matters unless you killed the buck first once the bubble bursts  nothing you wanna shoot is coming near that area :goodbye:

10 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Nothing for me either before the hunt. I'll usually have a small coffee and something very light after the morning sit. I know guys that still have huge breakfast before hunting and still can't figure out why they have to go right after sunrise.

And then after dropping one they wonder why no deer:shock::happywave: