IGNORED

Anyone remember a 7 AM start for 6 day??!!

Bonefreak

23 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

We did the same up there. Had to get way back in there to stay away from the orange army.

Same here. Would be at parking lot by 5am, get on Appalachian trail walk up, then cut in and walk on the ridge some more, post up for the day, (a sub from our local sub shop-Taste in sayreville,  couple of sodas)

Sit and wait. I had a great buck week streak going for almost 20 years, usually monday or Saturday was my lucky days.  Just by being up high, away from the crowds.  I was patient and always in the right spot at the right time.  

I remember it as a kid.  I felt like an outlaw when my dad told me to shoot if I see a buck before 7:00 and just stay in stand till after 7:00 (not that a co would’ve let anybody get away with it lol). I never shot one before 7 but he did one year at 6:45!

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

31 minutes ago, Dominant buck said:

Same here. Would be at parking lot by 5am, get on Appalachian trail walk up, then cut in and walk on the ridge some more, post up for the day, (a sub from our local sub shop-Taste in sayreville,  couple of sodas)

Sit and wait. I had a great buck week streak going for almost 20 years, usually monday or Saturday was my lucky days.  Just by being up high, away from the crowds.  I was patient and always in the right spot at the right time.  

Gene?