IGNORED

Hunter orange on ground blind during firearms season

supr78nova

Not beating a dead horse here. I use one of those pre made orange squares that has bungies on the corners. I attach each corner to the loops on my blind and it stretches over the top of the blind. I also take one and wrap it around the tree.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ground+blind+orange+cover&sxsrf=ACYBGNS6jykIc-BMTF5oWnB9SD9IsdvlkA:1576424403978&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwit2PTE_rfmAhVEneAKHX-YAfwQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1920&bih=937

I use this one - https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/ameristep-blaze-orange-blind-cap?campid=71700000060361508&adgroupid=58700005480594783&device=c&keyword=92700049973081542&Channel=pla&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0NfvBRCVARIsAO4930kdnAahvHcVji0ZXqXbSLmYiYunUnO0C6oFPDUMSLImDaSJ_1kh0uEaAgCWEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#repChildCatid=1265331

My question here is, do you still have to wear orange while in your blind? I am not talking to and from your blind but while seated in your blind?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

1 hour ago, thefirstndsecond said:

I use one of those pre made orange squares that has bungies on the corners. I attach each corner to the loops on my blind and it stretches over the top of the blind. I also take one and wrap it around the tree.

Not that I'm out during the shotgun season or even when the two seasons (Bow/Firearm) coincide with one another. But I wouldn't be without this over my blind...

Barronett Blinds Blaze Orange 4 Sided Safety Cap 

Same concept as mentioned above just made for a square hub blind.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.