IGNORED

2020 Licenses

BHC

I bought all my 2020 permits online yesterday.  I am in VA and wanted to get it done.  I was annoyed by the $5-6 fees I had to pay, but I saved my permits as a PDF so I can print them out anytime I need to.

I buy my NH permit online every year.  No additional fees.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

56 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

See the other thread on this topic. You can buy predator permits now - but you may have to clear the cookies from your browser. I couldn't see the predator permit until I cleared the cookies from my Google Chrome browser, then I saw it.

NOTE: ignore the zones/SOLD OUT page where it lists coyote/fox permits by zone and shows red SOLD OUT messages - that's a mistake but is irrelevant because you buy the permits on the main screen. Just clean our your browser cookies if you don't see it, then log back in and check again.

I bought already since this post

Thanks

I like buying it on line and now since we can print permits I will not have to look for place to buy it even if I am buying last minute.
BTW, I am hoping state comes back and reads some of this, why is the 2020 Coyote/fox permit not available for purchase? The on line explanation is the permit is sold out for all zones? Was there ever limit on these permits and was it ever zone specific? I think no and no so what is going on?

Need a 2020 licence first to get fox/coyote. The automated system knows...

I like the durable license from the agent but also like the option to print your own. I typically get a duplicate or print extras so either way they get me for a couple extra bucks. We all know its coming, but how many will wake up Jan. 1 and remember they forgot to get their 2020.  The online system will be off the hook. 

Let the lead fly!!!

5 minutes ago, TK3333 said:

I like the durable license from the agent but also like the option to print your own. I typically get a duplicate or print extras so either way they get me for a couple extra bucks. We all know its coming, but how many will wake up Jan. 1 and remember they forgot to get their 2020.  The online system will be off the hook. 

Why would you get duplicate unless you lost the original?

Usually 1 goes on my turkey vest and 1 in my tackle box in the spring so i am not playing switchies and forget. Then 1 on my upland vest and 1 in my bowhunting pack in the fall. Sometimes 1 goes in the glovebox and I always have that with me just in case. And if I loose 1, I always have a back up handy. $2 spent = a whole lot of convience.

Edited by TK3333

Let the lead fly!!!

I used the on-line system to get 2019 permits, they never came in the mail, I called twice, they said they were returned as "non-deliverable" I never had an issue with the old system.  Ultimately I had to get duplicates from a gun shop, at $2 a pop, bow permit, buck permit, rifle permit, muzzy, 3 zones ended up costing me over $20 not to mention I paid the fee to have the permits mailed to me. 

Very frustrating

1 hour ago, Gman said:

I used the on-line system to get 2019 permits, they never came in the mail, I called twice, they said they were returned as "non-deliverable" I never had an issue with the old system.  Ultimately I had to get duplicates from a gun shop, at $2 a pop, bow permit, buck permit, rifle permit, muzzy, 3 zones ended up costing me over $20 not to mention I paid the fee to have the permits mailed to me. 

Very frustrating

I think all you had to do is print your permits.

Is it possible you did not select “mail me the original “ at the time of purchase? Printed copy is a legal document for permits so hard copy in the mail is only an option, not automatic 

Edited by Lunatic

6 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I think all you had to do is print your permits.

Is it possible you did not select “mail me the original “ at the time of purchase? Printed copy is a legal document for permits so hard copy in the mail is only an option, not automatic 

I did print them and I did select mail me my originals