BHC

2020 Licenses

image.png.a02294f44e50420494b7413c29f20600.png

Buy online and print licenses at home (Firearm and All-around licenses are good for 15 days to allow the mailed hard copy to arrive; others are available on durable paper for a $2.00 fee).

Or get your license at any agent, an option for those who want their bow and fishing licenses, permits and stamps on sturdy, durable paper without the additional fee. Don't wait and be ready: Winter Bow opens January 1; Permit Muzzleloader and Permit Shotgun seasons continue in many zones in 2020 - check the Regulation Sets. 

Buy Online NOW!

Using the License System Website (YouTube Video)

License System FAQs

License Agents

License Information

Permit Information

The Division wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable time outdoors in 2020

Edited by BHC

The online thing is definitely convenient for some and I guess they are ok with paying the extra fees.  For New Jersey I'd rather not do online.

I have had to use online for some out of state hunts to get licenses or permits due to time constraints or location but really prefer to get local if possible.

It's probably not even very practical for the NJ store owners to be involved with selling them because the state is probably a giant PIA to deal with and have their machines.

With that said... I just hope NJ doesn't go to an online only system in the future....it's nice to have the option at least

On 12/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, trader979 said:

There’s also a transaction fee and a convenience  fee tacked on. 

Hey trader.... The fee is a PITA. But here in Union County I would pay to keep out of Dicks or Wal Mart in on route 22 for anything. God I hate those particular locations.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I like buying it on line and now since we can print permits I will not have to look for place to buy it even if I am buying last minute.

BTW, I am hoping state comes back and reads some of this, why is the 2020 Coyote/fox permit not available for purchase? The on line explanation is the permit is sold out for all zones? Was there ever limit on these permits and was it ever zone specific? I think no and no so what is going on?

Just bought mine. Was easy. I was surprised that they displayed only Senior Licenses based on my age. I turned 65 yesterday. It's nice to see you couldn't accidentally buy a full price license by mistake. 

39 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

If you can get someone at dick or Walmart to sell one I go to Ramsay or now online so I can use my card  to pay

Forget Walmart by me. It isn’t happening. I tried once and they looked at me like I had two heads 

I like going local to get my license. We have a small gun shop, Cheyenne Outfitters and our Agway sells everything and he's getting his FFL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

I like buying it on line and now since we can print permits I will not have to look for place to buy it even if I am buying last minute.

BTW, I am hoping state comes back and reads some of this, why is the 2020 Coyote/fox permit not available for purchase? The on line explanation is the permit is sold out for all zones? Was there ever limit on these permits and was it ever zone specific? I think no and no so what is going on?

I read in digest you need to buy it with 2020 license or need to buy 2020 license prior to so maybe that's why? Or they just haven't come available yet. Definitely not sold out.

1 hour ago, chenrossi said:

I read in digest you need to buy it with 2020 license or need to buy 2020 license prior to so maybe that's why? Or they just haven't come available yet. Definitely not sold out.

That’s what ivv BBC was thinking but I bought the 2020 license, I have rifle permit And still sold out

Just purchased license using NJ Div F&W updated website. Very smooth. Gotta love that transaction and convenience tax. Like 3 bucks is going to make difference? 

On 12/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, Lunatic said:

I bought the 2020 license, I have rifle permit And still sold out

See the other thread on this topic. You can buy predator permits now - but you may have to clear the cookies from your browser. I couldn't see the predator permit until I cleared the cookies from my Google Chrome browser, then I saw it.

NOTE: ignore the zones/SOLD OUT page where it lists coyote/fox permits by zone and shows red SOLD OUT messages - that's a mistake but is irrelevant because you buy the permits on the main screen. Just clean our your browser cookies if you don't see it, then log back in and check again.