BillW0323

12/3 Muzzy Check In

Just pulled up to the property. Left extra early figuring rt 80 might be slow going. Rt 80 ended up being completely clear and smooth sailing. Hopefully my stand isn’t completely full of snow/ice. Packing in a chair to sit by a blowdown if my stand is bad. Only have half the day to sit and I’m looking for a freezer filler. Saw a bunch of deer on my ride out. Good luck to all that are out today. 

• Like 3

Will be out in Zone 2 today. It's 29 degrees with a stiff wind out of the NW. Power has been out here since 12:30 so I may head back to the house to fire up the genny. 

Good luck all!

1 minute ago, BillW0323 said:

Just pulled up to the property. Left extra early figuring rt 80 might be slow going. Rt 80 ended up being completely clear and smooth sailing. Hopefully my stand isn’t completely full of snow/ice. Packing in a chair to sit by a blowdown if my stand is bad. Only have half the day to sit and I’m looking for a freezer filler. Saw a bunch of deer on my ride out. Good luck to all that are out today. 

Good luck BillW!

• Like 1

I just pulled into my spot in Colliers mills gonna wait till 530 to walk in. Can only hunt the morning so if any of the 6 does that came in last night come in this morning might drop the hammer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im in Z12

I forgot my safety harness :shock:so I am not where I intended to be, in a 15’ double ladder. Will sit on the ground in the PM

Not a good morning to travel - I aborted commute. It's a total obstacle course and roads are closed with trees and wires down at every turn.  Also with winds picking up the trees and limbs will continue to fall at alarming rates.  I would consider Sussex and Warren counties a danger zone and not the safest hunting situation right now. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BHC said:

Woke up and passed out...

That's different most pass out then wake up 

• Haha 1

I'll be out at 1ish.  Got daddy duty thismorning..  next year I'll be able to take her on short sits and walks if it's on the warmer side

• Like 3

So far one fox and a small 4 pointer.

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1

2 doe so far if it wasn't for the snow probably wouldn't have seen them out at 100yrds moving through the thick stuff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk