Sign in to follow this  
rocky

I Need To Replace My 1100 Slug Gun Trigger.....

I had this gun (Rem1100, drilled and tapped on the receiver with a mounted 3x9 Leopuld, and a Hastings rifled barrel) for many years and it shoots great on the bench, but in the field I am not happy with it. So before I buy the 220 I want to install a new trigger. I am not a gun guy so any direction of help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Awesome BHC I am going to order one. When I originally had the work done over 20 years ago the gunsmith at the Sportsmans center told me that they could not lighten the trigger because it could become a full  auto. :shock: I pity the first deer that steps in front of me if it does. :uzi:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BHC said:

good luck, keep us updated

I will. I like the gun and I have a few dollars invested in it. If the trigger fixes my issue then good, it will be a keeper. I shoot light fields out of it but might have to switch over to something new because they are being discontinued.

78995770_10216205126947097_6960567709503

I have two 1187 with a cantilever/rifled barrel one in 12ga and another in 20ga, both are very accurate. Accutips in both, but I love the 220

Rocky, if you have difficulty with the trigger give Winters in Berlin a call. See if he can install it. He ain't cheap but he's a nice guy. Kinda limited down here with actual gunsmiths. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BHC said:

I bought the same about 10 years ago. It was called "Patriot" trigger. I don't know how much it reduced the pull but it was better.