Big Blue

Browning trail cameras any advice???

I’ve been running a bunch of the browning strike force HD cams. They are fantastic! I’ve been very pleased. exceptional battery life, great trigger speed, great day and night pics and very dependable. They are now my #1 choice in a non cellular trail camera. 

Browning does have good customer service, and will replace your cams if they malfunction...which is good because they have had to replace all 8 of the ones I have because they all quit working. Those were/are Strike Force cams. I now use them sparingly, and in places I don't care so much if they are stolen. The best cams I am using now are the Bushnell's. Love them, great pics, great trigger speed, and so far, they have been the most dependable. I have 2 of the old TC's 6 mp I think. They are probably 10 years old or so, and this year, one of them started with a lot of false triggers, the other still works fine. 

I have some of the cheapest - $39.99 Wildgame cameras you can get, and they work great.  If they get stolen I'm not too upset either.