Review-Bijia 650 Yard Rangefinder

Was looking to get an inexpensive, yet hopefully decent rangefinder after using my older one for awhile.

Absolutely love this unit. Fast, accurate, with a BIG clear display which is what I was looking for. Excellent customer service and warranty.

Comes with a solid case as well. I have used it on stand and at the range several times now. 

Best part-$75.00 w/next day delivery from Amazon.

Amazon Link:  https://www.amazon.com/BIJIA-Hunting-Rangefinder-Multi-Function-Flag-locking/dp/B07TTN6XDF

If you are looking for one or getting someone a gift,  it's worth looking into.

https://rangefinderspro.com/best-cheap-archery-rangefinder/

thumbnail_Resized_20191202_104911.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20191202_104933.jpg

• Like 4

Cool, that's a great price point for a range finder!  Did you do any distance/accuracy verification?  The concern with these "other" brands is often the quality aspect, but it sounds like it's been working well for you!  Good stuff and thanks for the review! :up:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Cool, that's a great price point for a range finder!  Did you do any distance/accuracy verification?  

Yes, actually brought it to work and marked off distances with the rangefinder and a traffic wheel used for accidents. Spot on. :up:

Good reviews also for golf use. I do not know anything about that though Matt.....Will never play haha! 

Edited by LPJR
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I'm going to have to take you golfing one day...just to record YOU golfing.  We'd probably get thrown off the course hahaha

I'm in and will use a driver for all 18 holes....Will be the most fun you ever had on the golf course and well worth getting kicked off...:rofl:

Hard to beat at that price.  You'll have to revisit this thread in a year and two and let us know how she stands the test of time.

I've ranged cars past 2000ya with my range finder.  Doesn't really help much when you're in a tree with a bow!