Rusty

Am I a Horrible Person?

The earlier season bow season I find litter from baiting and shooting lanes cut a mile wide.  This is all on state land.  I will bet most the stolen equipment before gun season is from bow hunters. 

You bunch of whiney bitches, I will be in a box blind from dawn till dusk unless the beretta barks beforehand :rock:. You see a deer... shoot it :elch:you see a trespasser... shoot em :shotgun:. you see a thief... Kick his ass :catfight: If I see nothing... I am looking for Rusty :letsparty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

A thief is a thief it doesn't matter what weapon they carry in the woods. That's all I got to say about a thief. Good luck to all gun and bow hunters .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Not a big guy hunter but there are plenty of trespassers. Poachers etc during bow season too. Don’t label fellow hunters just because they prefer to hunt w a gun

Somehow I get them in waves during 6 days. The rest of the year not so much. The only time I get stuff stolen, private property, is six days. I pull my stuff in next weekend for the entire week

• Agree 1

That def sucks lunatic. I do agree w what Rusty said to a point. Happens during bow too. Tons of posts here about trespassing and stuff stolen during bow 

• Like 1

I think I just don’t like the additional hunters in the woods shooting small bucks that not only have I passed but also has my 10 year old son with the hope that they grow. I cringe every time I hear a gunshot. That being said, other legal hunters have the right to shoot what they wish. It’s part of hunting in NJ I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree 3

9 hours ago, Farmshine said:

I think I just don’t like the additional hunters in the woods shooting small bucks that not only have I passed but also has my 10 year old son with the hope that they grow. I cringe every time I hear a gunshot. That being said, other legal hunters have the right to shoot what they wish. It’s part of hunting in NJ I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a part of hunting in any state:cupcoffee:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rusty said:

The forecast for next Monday and Tuesday are warm and rainy.  Is it wrong of me to be happy about bad weather for 6-day???  :lookaround:  

Horrible may be a bit strong in your case Rusty, I’d say misguided would be a more accurate description. 😁

• Haha 1

Yes. You suck. The extended forecast shows rain for Monday through Wednesday and again on Saturday. I planned to hunt Mon, Wed, Fri, and Saturday. The good part is that I don't have any confidence in the forecast this far out. 

16 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

Yes. You suck. The extended forecast shows rain for Monday through Wednesday and again on Saturday. 

I take full responsibility.  I really do suck,  I'm sorry.  :pout:  

• Haha 1

I am super excited.  My son just got his shotgun and muzzleloader license 2 weeks ago.  He just turned 10 and this will be his first time out.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1

18 hours ago, Buckeyes11 said:

That def sucks lunatic. I do agree w what Rusty said to a point. Happens during bow too. Tons of posts here about trespassing and stuff stolen during bow 

I know, it just seams to me i happens more and on much greater scale when gun season starts. It think you get more people in the woods and you get more people who are hunting only once or twice/year and will do anything to get a deer. The weapon has something to do with it as well. It is not difficult with a gun in hand just walk/push and shoot deer so they walk all over the place. Don’t get me wrong I like gun hunting. It is what it is, part of the fun I guess, I’m for sure not against gun hunting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sharpdogs said:

I am super excited.  My son just got his shotgun and muzzleloader license 2 weeks ago.  He just turned 10 and this will be his first time out.

Very cool, best of luck to you both Sharpdogs!!  :up:

• Like 1