Rusty

Am I a Horrible Person?

The forecast for next Monday and Tuesday are warm and rainy.  Is it wrong of me to be happy about bad weather for 6-day???  :lookaround:  

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 6.31.05 AM.png

Edited by Rusty
  • Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 11
  • Winner 1

As long as you don't kick a deer in the head you are not a bad person in my book.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 1

Now........"Horrible" is a bit harsh Rusty.

Will let you slide and enjoy the sound of less shots perhaps..:rofl:

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

The forecast for next Monday and Tuesday are warm and rainy.  Is it wrong of me to be happy about bad weather for 6-day???  :lookaround:  

seems like a rational reaction in my book :)

But my selfish agenda doesn't necessarily align with everyone else's including the state of NJ...  LOL. 

I will most likely be leaving the HR 20ga slugger in the gun safe where it pretty much stays all year round. 

7 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Yes, :wink: I have been eluded by a very large buck and for the first time the landowner and his son will be away so if cold and deer are moving I just may get a crack at him so... yes you are horrible and a Dick! LOL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Why the hate? Zone 9, Black River last year was hardly anyone hunting. Heard few shots most days and less hunters. We are a dying breed by the number of hunters in NJ I would encourage more people to partake. This may be the good old days of deer hunting but not the good old days of large numbers of hunters.

Kind of..................

Except for some guys on this site who obviously hate guns, early muzzleloader, six-day, muzzleloader, and permit shotgun, I know tons of folks who live for it, the hunting, the tradition, and all that.  Lots of guys who still like to get together and drive.  It's all good.  Christ, it's just a fucking deer..................

• Agree 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Yes, :wink: I have been eluded by a very large buck and for the first time the landowner and his son will be away so if cold and deer are moving I just may get a crack at him so... yes you are horrible and a Dick! LOL

Good luck hope you get him buddy 

• Like 1

I'll be working. As you know I work outside so I welcome the warm weather, not the rain. I haven't hunted 6day in many years, it's just not enjoyable to me anymore. If I get the chance I may get out with the bow.