electric10162

12/2 Muzzy Check In

It was a way better day than I expected due to the crappy weather. My brother had 11 does around him at one point. Deer where definitely on the move. Like ghosts moving through the forest. I live for this! Can't wait until tomorrow!

• Like 2

Saw 6 doe this afternoon. I’ve had a shooter on camera every day between 4-530pm for a week. The cat and mouse game continues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who connected in these challenging conditions 👍👍

I couldn’t go to where I wanted to go due to school closure and parental responsibilities. But I managed to sneak out for the last hour of daylight at a spot near home. Passed on a mature doe that was super skittish in the wind.

I was super pumped about today until the forecast. I was letting a spot rest where I really wanted to go after missing what would have been my 4th biggest NJ buck during permit bow. Oh well...gotta keep a positive mind set and push forward 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Got one.  Followed tracks through hell, and walked up on him, and another.  More later, or tomorrow.  I'm soaked and have a lot to do.  Got him chunked down but still have to cut up and start a jar of jerky.

Congrats Bob! 

Can't wait to hear it :cheers:

• Like 1