electric10162

12/2 Muzzy Check In

8 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

Zone 15 out with the Ravin no need for the muzzy out of this blind.

Out in the blind zone 7. 

Best of luck Ringtail and Farmshine.  

Scary as hell out here, trees and branches breaking all over the place, the closest one landed 5 yards away from me. Don’t expect to see anything.

• Agree 4

Haven’t seen a thing. My buddy sitting on the other side of the property had a shot at a nice buck but his muzzy didn’t fire...powder must’ve gotten wet in this rain/snow........I miss September lol

Got one.  Followed tracks through hell, and walked up on him, and another.  More later, or tomorrow.  I'm soaked and have a lot to do.  Got him chunked down but still have to cut up and start a jar of jerky.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Got one.  Followed tracks through hell, and walked up on him, and another.  More later, or tomorrow.  I'm soaked and have a lot to do.  Got him chunked down but still have to cut up and start a jar of jerky.

You da man Mr. Beard!!  :up::up:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBuck said:

Scary as hell out here, trees and branches breaking all over the place, the closest one landed 5 yards away from me. Don’t expect to see anything.

Yes it is.  Just had a big branch land next to me in the driveway.  

Sat from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM. Saw eight does and three bucks. The one horn spike in the morning, a little three point cam out behind me at about 3:00 and an eight point about as wide as his ears with 4 inch G2s was within 100 yards of me from about 3:30 to 4:30.

• Like 1

I was on the couch with a heating pad for most of the day. I'll be out tomorrow in the afternoon. Hopefully. 

Nice. Congrats! Look forward to seeing some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

:wwp:

• Haha 1