IGNORED

No Words....

LPJR

I don't watch football and I vote against candidates who support this type of behavior.
Some believe long dissertations on the subject while voting for liberals/democrats mean something. It does not!. It is what you do and not what you say to make yourself look better.

ddddb37126c94926da4d44f9356176bf.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

21 hours ago, LPJR said:

Actually, one word. 

Disgraceful. :down:

20191201_223318.jpg

If they didn't do it during the National Anthem, I don't really care. If this is just some pre-game thing they wanted to do without disrespecting the Anthem, or America, I think it's fine. I might not agree with their point, but it's not as bad as during the time we should stand and show respect for the National Anthem. Maybe they were out saying a prayer for those suffering injustice, racial or otherwise, that's cool with me. 

I still am not going back to watching football, if I have a choice (as a guest over the holidays, sometimes you don't have a choice). I think they are just over-paid, over-glorified thugs. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

24 minutes ago, BHC said:

only reason they are doing it in front of the Troopers is simply their way of saying "F*CK YOU" to them

That should bring a good chuckle from the Troopers. Takes more than that to get to a Trooper...at least it should. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Thanks for posting this. I am a life long Buffalo Bills fan and have been weak and feable and have been tempted to turn on the game after 3 years without. I actually miss the game but this helped me to remember why i have not watched in 3 seasons. I dont even know who is on my team and it looks like its going to remain that way.

Haven’t watched in years, long before this crap started have no use for people with a 6th grade education as role models . Couldn’t care less what they do but if you noticed it doesn’t receive the media attention as it did because less people care  or less people ‘who do care’  aren’t watching . They are like children ... if you ignore  them and do the the right thing they’ll go away.  Stay strong and push the right buttons every November.