IGNORED

Maine Hunt 2019

Nomad

Great read and nice buck, thanks for sharing.

Maine was tough this year for us. 5 or 6 inches of snow crusted with ice that was so loud it was impossible to track anything. The rain one day and windy days helped a little, but not much. You can't get close to one in that stuff. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Hi,

I saw some fishing photos you posted and would like your permission to possibly use one on our cover in 2020. I'm Todd the Art Director of Coastal Angler Magazine. From time to time we get photos from people such as yourself and give you credit on the cover. If you are interested on being on the cover, please contact me at graphicsdept@coastalanglermagazine.com. Thank you. Lines tight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 3:21 PM, CAMTAM said:

Hi,

I saw some fishing photos you posted and would like your permission to possibly use one on our cover in 2020. I'm Todd the Art Director of Coastal Angler Magazine. From time to time we get photos from people such as yourself and give you credit on the cover. If you are interested on being on the cover, please contact me at graphicsdept@coastalanglermagazine.com. Thank you. Lines tight.

That'd be cool!!