Nomad

Maine Hunt 2019

Great story. Memories with your kids are something to be treasured.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

First Maine hunt for you son at 16 is really awesome, at that age I hunted plenty in NJ and family property in NY but had to listen to all the stories my family told abou the "out of state hunts" they did... hopefully he really enjoyed the difference in hunting and makes more trips later as an adult. Also congratulations to your friend on the buck, true Maine beauty with nice mass. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Congrats to you. That's tough hunting up there. Not just plopping your ass in a treestand. I hear of people hunting there a week and see no deer. 

• Like 1

awesome trip and good memories.   3 hunters and one big buck, that far exceeds the average up there so huge congrats to the trio! 

• Like 1

Awesome story!  I LOVE hunting the big woods in the north.  The work you have to put into it to get a deer makes it worth the effort.  I get pretty beaten up walking for miles in the woods, but I always get up and do it the next day.  Those woods have a way of drawing me in every year; I can't resist it.

Glad someone came back with a deer!  Very cool to see that you got your son up there for the first time!  A lot of bonds are strengthened every year on these trips.  I hope you both have many, many more trips to ME in the future!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Awesome trip you guys had. Great the way you guys worked together  as a team to get that big buck. Had to be exciting as hell. What a great story to go along with such an awesome hunt and big buck. Great seeing how dedicated your son is.This hunt will stay with him forever. Congrats to you , your son and your buddy on a great buck!

• Like 1