Ryanm

Brookville PA scumbags

10 hours ago, Woodsman416 said:

This federal law is worrisome to me. While I understand the spirit of the law, the letter of the law says specifically : crushing (conibears), suffocating (snares), drowning (leghold sets for muskrat/beaver/mink, under ice snaring), impalement (bowhunting). Out of context perhaps but worrisome nonetheless.

I took the trapping course last year - and one thing stuck with me when they were talking about rules and regulations. I remember being told MAKE SURE you know and follow EVERY law and regulation to a "T". Check your traps every day ("I was sick" isn't an excuse), make sure you have your paperwork with you (license, etc), make sure your traps are legal, have identification attached, are correct size, use correct firearm/ammo when dispatching, etc., etc. Why? Because if you are found trapping "illegally" (even if its an honest mistake) you then open yourself up to "animal cruelty" charges.

This is what the trapping ed instructor said.

I couldn’t find it and didn’t try to hard to do so , I don’t need to watch it to make an assessment that these are not fellow hunters but future fugitives that need to be punished . No living creature deserves such cruelty. Revocation of licensees just just a start, they should be subjected to similar actions . If we as a society continue to water down holding individuals accountable all is lost. Makes no difference in any situation. 

Here's one of the scumbags mothers defending them. So for those of you who said that trash breeds trash, you're 100% right.

image.thumb.png.53f5dc4b1171437cd6f1a55fb8d197f5.png

I’ve got a strong stomach and that was tough to watch. People ask what kind of person can do that...well I’ll tell what kind. The kind that is under suspicion for something and when they check the house they find human body parts in the fridge. This isn’t dumb young kids having fun. This is some seriously disturbed kids that need to be put away before they can breed. The level of evil sickness here is beyond description. I’ve said enough...

• Agree 2

Alex Smith has problems along with some of his friends. There's other videos of him torturing and killing different animals. One I saw was him torturing a chipmunk with a 4x4. And there's another of one of his friends that ran over a groundhog with his car, smashed it against a bridge then threw it off. Someone is going to get to at least one these kids and do some harm to him/them. (I hope)

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

That’s a sick video and two sick individuals on a helpless animal at that point. They deserve what my grand daddy always said about people that can’t be saved or too far gone. Get a strong rope and a tall tree. And let the people see them swing. Those who torture animals are some of the worst in my book. Only going to get worse in time from that point in there life. 

• Agree 2

On 12/1/2019 at 10:23 AM, BowhunterNJ said:

I too was worried about the wording but given trumps own son is a hunter I would imagine trump considered that context and this must not apply to the act of  legal and ethical hunting or trapping practices otherwise he would not have signed it. 

The people that wanted this law passed were all animal rights activists, anti-hunters, anti-trappers etc..  Look for yourselves at the groups who supported this bill.   These groups consider hunting and fishing as animal cruelty and this law is just one way for them to get their nose in the tent.  They will definitely use this law and get a creative attorney to go after hunters, I guarantee it.  They are continuously pushing to get all hunting banned in California. 

On 12/1/2019 at 9:07 PM, mazzgolf said:

I took the trapping course last year - and one thing stuck with me when they were talking about rules and regulations. I remember being told MAKE SURE you know and follow EVERY law and regulation to a "T". Check your traps every day ("I was sick" isn't an excuse), make sure you have your paperwork with you (license, etc), make sure your traps are legal, have identification attached, are correct size, use correct firearm/ammo when dispatching, etc., etc. Why? Because if you are found trapping "illegally" (even if its an honest mistake) you then open yourself up to "animal cruelty" charges.

This is what the trapping ed instructor said.

Very good explanation mazz.  But the real point hidden in all of this is the continuous chipping away and putting more regs in so trappers are bound to make a mistake no matter how hard they try to avoid it.  They look at trapping itself as cruel. 

43 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

Very good explanation mazz.  But the real point hidden in all of this is the continuous chipping away and putting more regs in so trappers are bound to make a mistake no matter how hard they try to avoid it.  They look at trapping itself as cruel. 

Completely:offtopic: