Ryanm

Brookville PA scumbags

Search this user he shared a video of teenagers from brookville pa torturing a deer.

“Local Brookville, PA high school boys, Cody Hetrick and Alex Smith, torturing a helpless deer while hunting... Charges need to be pressed! Posting in case original post gets deleted.

Pennsylvania Game Commission
WJAC-TV News
WTAJ-TV”

hes not associated with the video just shared it so it doesn’t get deleted. Charges need to be pressed against these kids. You can search it on Facebook if you have it. The video can be found under this users page.

5123E758-1CE0-46D2-B019-856B5A303540.png

Edited by Ryanm

That’s sick. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and pgc should make a clear statement showing how this is NOT the behavior of any ethical hunter out there. This is the kind of stuff that fuels the anti-hunting movement. 1-2 idiots that make us ALL out to look like barbarians. I’m sick watching it. 

• Like 1

I just watched the video and it truly sickens me to see this. They need to have their hunting licenses revoked. 

Edited by 3Blade
  • Like 1

I don’t know if they shot the deer or found the deer dying laying there. But what I do know is it’s sickening the way they acted.

• Agree 1

Is it possible there is some reason why they couldn't  or didn't just shoot it to put it out of its misery?

• Like 1

Sick bastards.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This federal law is worrisome to me. While I understand the spirit of the law, the letter of the law says specifically : crushing (conibears), suffocating (snares), drowning (leghold sets for muskrat/beaver/mink, under ice snaring), impalement (bowhunting). Out of context perhaps but worrisome nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

Is it possible there is some reason why they couldn't  or didn't just shoot it to put it out of its misery?

No. If you didn't see the video they are literally kicking the deer in the face, then stepping on its throat and punching it in the face!  Scumbags. 

• Like 1
  • Disturbing 1

2 minutes ago, Woodsman416 said:

This federal law is worrisome to me. While I understand the spirit of the law, the letter of the law says specifically : crushing (conibears), suffocating (snares), drowning (leghold sets for muskrat/beaver/mink, under ice snaring), impalement (bowhunting). Out of context perhaps but worrisome nonetheless.

I too was worried about the wording but given trumps own son is a hunter I would imagine trump considered that context and this must not apply to the act of  legal and ethical hunting or trapping practices otherwise he would not have signed it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

No. If you didn't see the video they are literally kicking the deer in the face, then stepping on its throat and punching it in the face!  Scumbags. 

They are also laughing and giggling the whole time

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

They should have a knife to field dress. Could easily grab the antlers and cut the wind pipe. Deer will expire quickly. Even if they were in an area they couldn’t shoot say a bow. They could remove an arrow from the quiver and stab it in the heart. 

Even if the deer was laying there dying what they did was wrong. I put a deer down as a kid with my grandpa. He didn’t bring his gun that day. Deer was laying in some briars and just shaking, couldn’t get up, must have been shot from a youth shotgun day and lost. I was 10 or 11 at the time. 

42 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I can't watch videos like this, so I didn't.  I hope they get the book thrown at them, loss of licenses for life (we don't need these type of people to be called fellow hunters!!)

And quite frankly  have them mentally evaluated!! Scary to think that they can carry any type of weapon be it a gun or bow!!

We always  says it's not the gun,knife, etc that kills people it's the person themselves, case it point!

Sounds like they are mentally unstable  and shouldn't be allowed to carry a weapon!

Just my 2 cents

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Five seconds of that video was all I could take. What kind of parents are raising these degenerates? They should be charged to the fullest and us true hunters should be leading the cry, not animal rights groups.

Edited by rocky
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4