IGNORED

Coyotes

Buck154

5 hours ago, Relocator said:

Southern Warren county, more pictures of coyotes than deer.

The problem with snaring them is you'll catch more deer than dogs. They run the same trails.

Not if you know what you're doing. All animals use the same trails, both predator and prey. I catch plenty of K9's on deer trails

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

28 minutes ago, Relocator said:

I guess we don't know what we're doing then! Was worred about catching deer. Waited til snow last year and only put snares on trails with only coyote tracks and caught deer

Then your loops are either way too high or you are using jump/duck under sticks which you should never use. Loops are to be 12 inches maximum and can't be any higher than 24 inches from the ground to the top of the loop 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Got this pic with my phone when riding up the road from my shop. Saw it 3 days in a row in the same area right on the outskirts of a well used park. I called the township to report it as there are lots of young ladies wheeling their baby carriages up the lane into the park 30 yards from this mangy beast. When I reported it the lady from the township said it’s impossible being that there are no coyotes around here. I told her I see them all the time and she said “well, that’s what they tell me to say”.

19F8DD5F-04AC-4C04-B7BC-ECB25852B08A.jpeg

On 12/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, 06roadking said:

Got this pic with my phone when riding up the road from my shop. Saw it 3 days in a row in the same area right on the outskirts of a well used park. I called the township to report it as there are lots of young ladies wheeling their baby carriages up the lane into the park 30 yards from this mangy beast. When I reported it the lady from the township said it’s impossible being that there are no coyotes around here. I told her I see them all the time and she said “well, that’s what they tell me to say”.

19F8DD5F-04AC-4C04-B7BC-ECB25852B08A.jpeg

They are definitely in all areas but that one I think is a red fox,black back ears, black legs and white tip tail.  

19F8DD5F-04AC-4C04-B7BC-ECB25852B08A.thumb.jpeg.7c3ca5abd3120c316a3bfaa567b8c4a6.jpeg
That's a nasty looking creature.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk