Seams like a few guys I know have been getting coyotes on camera lately. I have been getting pictures of coyotes on and off all year in a few places. Just got these pictures in the middle of the day of this one. Has nice colors. Most of the the pictures are always at night but they move once in  while in day time. If he stays around I will hang a few Loops for him. 

Anyone else getting pictures?

WGI_0807.JPG

WGI_0044.JPG

• Like 16

If given a chance shoot them, doing the deer a favor 

• Agree 1

I have had them on cam in several places. Including 4 in one pic. I would take any coyote out st any chance. I shot a stupid fox during first 5 minutes of legal light  of 6 day shotgun a few years ago because it also was my turkey spot.  Friend asked why i would do that. Told him not to worry the deer would still come. Sure enough we were rewarded an hour later.  I shoot any predator any chance i get.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I have had them on cam in several places. Including 4 in one pic. I would take any coyote out st any chance. I shot a stupid fox during first 5 minutes of legal light  of 6 day shotgun a few years ago because it also was my turkey spot.  Friend asked why i would do that. Told him not to worry the deer would still come. Sure enough we were rewarded an hour later.  I shoot any predator any chance i get.

Yeah coyotes are pretty bad at times, fox are not that bad but you won't the numbers. I have trapped 20 plus fox a year off one property for 3 years in a row. More you take out the numbers seam to stay the same.  

• Like 1

Getting night time photos of them several times a week here in Gloucester County. Seeing lots of grey fox and a few reds on camera too. Though I've had my trapping license for 8 years now I have never attempted to snare one.

• Like 2

I'll never forget this - the year on the video is wrong - it was summer of 2018:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I'll never forget this - the year on the video is wrong - it was summer of 2018:

Cool video. I would love to get a Black phase one

• Like 2

2014 one presented me a shot and I took it

post-55-0-78657700-1489068460_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

This year like never before. Looking forward to getting out with my 22-250.

Broad daylight almost daily. Pics with 3 in at once. 

MFDC7047.thumb.JPG.1592876c91be98536fc10ba2fff013b5.JPG

00000235.thumb.JPG.570dd4fc6a293607f11838d61745481a.JPG

• Like 3

The state really need to give us a 12 month season. I know I would hunt then in the spring but I'm not sitting out all night in below freezing temp to kill one. There absolutely good for nothing but killing.  the number of fawns they kill in the spring is just sickening 

Edited by smittty
  • Like 3

Southern Warren county, more pictures of coyotes than deer.

The problem with snaring them is you'll catch more deer than dogs. They run the same trails.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Yeah coyotes are pretty bad at times, fox are not that bad but you won't the numbers. I have trapped 20 plus fox a year off one property for 3 years in a row. More you take out the numbers seam to stay the same.  

I killed 3 foxs two seasons in a row and only saw one fox that third year on that property. But there was two running around this season together. Did not get a shot opportunity though. I figure les fox- less chance for killing the eggs/poults.