Russ 11

Snowy Muzzy Opener

Just saw they bumped up the snow numbers for Sunday and Monday in Taylor Ham country. They were calling for 1-3 inches each day now it's up to 3-5 each day .  Get those blinds ready and make sure to prop the roofs up so they don't get trashed . Good luck all .

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Will be in the Redneck if the forecast holds.IMG_20171105_130330358.thumb.jpg.6a2cce241f699fe84562327fd224ab45.jpg

Now that's how you do it E . Very nice .

• Like 1

There goes my opening day, if we get that much snow I'll be called to work for salting/plowing butttt I'm off Tuesday and with fresh snow on the ground and after the storm it should be good ! ( Risk I take every year by taking vacation time this time of the year, o well )

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

There goes my opening day, if we get that much snow I'll be called to work for salting/plowing butttt I'm off Tuesday and with fresh snow on the ground and after the storm it should be good ! ( Risk I take every year by taking vacation time this time of the year, o well )

You had a beer..  wink wink nod nod..  

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

You had a beer..  wink wink nod nod..  

Lol I know guys who tried that and never ends well for them. unfortunately it's part of our contract we must be available, we used to not even be able to take vacation time from November to March but they got more lenient with it over the years  . plus I'd be crazy to pass up overtime to sit in a stand with still 2 months of hunting left 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

Lol I know guys who tried that and never ends well for them. unfortunately it's part of our contract we must be available, we used to not even be able to take vacation time from November to March but they got more lenient with it over the years  . plus I'd be crazy to pass up overtime to sit in a stand with still 2 months of hunting left 

I get you.  But sometimes a day in the tree to yourself is more valuable than a day of over time..  another route is you took vacation to go out of town..  but I do get it I take over time when I can but have said no when I'm worn down n need a break

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Possible foot or more up here.  Going to screw up my son's vacation days because he'll have to stay home with the kids while his wife works.  Should be fun hunting.  Heavy snow is going to lay down the high weeds where they like to hide.  Looking forward more to Tuesday.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I have off both Monday and Tuesday,  let the precipitation fall, be out Tuesday 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Devil Horns said:

Looks like a mix of mostly rain down south. I might switch my vacation day from Monday to Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.