So I was playing on craigslist found a guy selling a bear grizzly for 50 bucks.  I jumped on it went and picked it up and noticed a limb twist and it needed a gd cleaning. I fixed that added a string set brace height and knocking point this bow is a shooter heres two arrows @ 25 yards...

20191126_134606.jpg

20191126_132003.jpg

• Like 15
  • Winner 1

Nice. Good luck with it. I have a Grizzly and a Kodiak Magnum. I thought I would like the Grizzly better but I keep going back to the Kodiak Magnum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my 67 kmag but this grizz shoots soooooo nice at 50# drawing back to 29.5in its smooth as butter and insanely quiet esp.. with 200 grain tips... now I need to find 200 grain broadheads

My KMag is a 67 too. It was my uncle’s. My Grizzly is a 70 something. It belonged to my uncle’s buddy.

Both are 45lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Bone collector 85 said:

I love my 67 kmag but this grizz shoots soooooo nice at 50# drawing back to 29.5in its smooth as butter and insanely quiet esp.. with 200 grain tips... now I need to find 200 grain broadheads

VPA / Vantage Point Archery -  https://vparchery.com/

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 7:19 AM, Bone collector 85 said:

Hot water and slowly twist it back till its straight again whole process took about 15 min that's including cleaning up all the scuffs it had exc...

I have the same problem and didn't know what to do to fix it.  How hot should the water be?  Do you soak the whole bow of just the limb in a 5 gallon bucket?