IGNORED

Easton 5mm FMJ

MGHunter66

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

Anyone shoot them? Experience with them? I have shot CE Maximas for years and they are awesome. Shot a couple FMJ my friend had and loved how easy they pulled from a 3d target. Little heavier than my Maximas  but shot great and hit hard. Thoughts?

You will not be disappointed 

I’ve been using them exclusively for over a decade! Yes they’re little pricey and yes they do bend sometimes when it’s not a clean pass through. But they hit like a brick and carry their energy busting bones. When I explain the theory, I say what’s going to hurt more and hit harder, a toothpick or a finish nail of the same size? Going with the finish nail and add in the smooth finish it passes and pulls through flesh and targets with ease. I couple mine with a 125 gr head and 50 gr brass insert giving me proper foc and extra kinetic energy. The little loss in speed is gained two fold with power and the bow shoots much quieter.  

5 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Do you shoot them?

Shot fmjs for many years. They will work excellent for you. Hard hitting arrows. However the setup I shoot now I switched to an axis match grade 5mm with 50 grains of brass up front. Over 500 grain finished arrow. No reason other then I wanted  to play with FOC. And starting with a shaft slightly lighter allowed me to do that.